Saturday 22 October 2011

Opening the Blog - 22/10/11

So, today, I got the idea to open this blog, and log how I am doing in iRacing over time. To let you guys catch up, I am a Rookie 3.60 on Ovals, on route to Class D, and a Rookie 2.45 on Road Courses. 


So, today, I decided to do a nVidia Cup Race at Okayama, and that was a disaster, after being wrecked twice by the same guy... ah well. It was the top split race, and I was doing decent... I'll take 7th place in that race.


Then same the Street Stock Race at Oxford. That was good, since I started 2nd, and had NASCAR Nationwide Driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr enter, and he sucked, honestly. But I kept my nose clean, and finished 2nd. I was happy with that result, and now I'll no life on Road Course races until promotion day.


I'll keep you guys posted.


-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment